Oceanic Nigeria Limited Services
Engineering (Onshore and Offshore)
Oceanic Consultants provides complete engineering and logistics solutions through a team of highly qualified engineers, consultants and associates. With training and experience in a wide variety of engineering disciplines, our professionals can assist clients with oil and gas projects from start-up to completion.
- Engineering Design and FEED
- Facilities, Process and Pipeline Engineering
- Subsea Engineering
- Project Management
- Process Facilities Engineering
- Quality Assurance
- Procurement Services
- Manpower Services
Oceanic Consultants efficiently delivers comprehensive structural design and analysis solutions for the development of oil and gas fields, both onshore and offshore.
By obtaining input from the client, fabricator and installer we can create a continuous flow of information. This ensures that the design is complete and incorporates all approved engineering design in accordance with basic requirements.
- Jacket & Pile Design
- Deck/Module Analysis & Design
- Feasibility Studies
- Flow Assurance
- Minimum Offshore Structure Designs
- Flare/Vent Booms & Helideck Design
- Fatigue and Collapse Analysis
- Power Generation Design
- Lift and Load-out
- 2D/3D Process Design Modeling
- Shallow Seismic Interpretation
- On-bottom Stability Analysis and Geo Technical Analysis
Facilities, Process and Pipeline Engineering
Oceanic Consultants provides a full spectrum of pipeline engineering services, with particular expertise in field production, gathering, treating, compression, product transport and gas reinjection. We have designed numerous production facilities, including gas production, treating and compression systems. Our experienced team includes former employees of multi-national engineering and construction firms, original equipment manufacturers, and gas producing, processing and transportation companies.
- Pipeline Sizing and Spanning Analysis
- Pipeline Installation, Weights & MTO
- FEED Engineering
- Start-up & Maintenance Procedures
- Maintenance Reviews
- Operability Management Plans
- Mechanical Acceptance
- Vibration Analysis
- Pipeline Alignment/Burial Profile
- Pigging Assessment
- Corrosion Studies
- Flow Station Design and Installation
- MCC Building
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation and Safety Shutdown Systems
Oceanic Consultants provides in-depth analysis comparing the technical and commercial feasibility of various subsea production units – including FPSO, SPARS, TLPs, semi-submersible FPS units, fixed platforms and jackup units – and can deftly merge several technologies into one integrated solution. We are also extremely proficient in design requirements for installation, pile support systems and connections, and ROV access for subsea projects.
In addition to working closely with clients to develop fully functional facilities, we can provide procurement and logistics from design through installation.
- Subsea, Risers & Floaters
- Riser Tie-In Details
- Materials Engineering
- Subsea Hardware Selection & Design
- Hydrodynamic Analysis
- Subsea Manifold Requirements
- Subsea Equipment Procurement
- Hookup and Commissioning
- Subsea Misalignment & Solutions
Our project management team includes professionals who have more than three decades experience in the region. That enables Oceanic Consultants to provide expert planning and implementation for Nigerian and other West African oil and gas projects. From concept selection through design and commissioning, we partner with our clients for seamless, optimal results.
- Project Execution Plans & Procedures
- Interface Management
- Cost and Schedule Controls
- Contract Administration
- Environmental Management
- Integrated Project Controls Procedures
- Procurement Services
- QA/QC Procedures
- Safety Procedures and Controls
- Start-Up/Commissioning Services
- Project Risk Assessment
- Operability Management Plans
- Commissioning Plans & Procedures
- Startup & Maintenance Procedures
- Spare Parts Planning
Refining, Process and Civil Engineering
Oceanic Consultants supports offshore and onshore projects from concept to completion, operation to rehabilitation, including upstream grass-roots facilities, full-service drilling and production capabilities. We involve our strategic Nigerian partners and suppliers early in the process to add local content innovation and efficiency. By coordinating input from the client, fabricator and installer, we create a seamless design effort that results in more reliable and cost-effective project delivery.
- Site Planning & Preparation
- Modular Structures
- FPSO Moorings & Installations
- Installations of Subsea Equipment
- Electrical Transmission
- Power Generation
- Gas Transmission
Quality Assurance / HSE
Oceanic Consultants provides innovative, safe, cost-effective and sound solutions for the oil and gas industry worldwide, with an emphasis in Nigeria. As your partner, Oceanic directs and monitors the application of Quality Assurance measures to company activities and oversees the effective application of Quality Assurance to individual projects according to ISO 9001 Standards.
Our Quality Assurance program is based on these principles:
- Oceanic Consultants will keep our customers informed of project progress, schedule and cost status.
- Oceanic Consultants will keep the customer informed of project scope changes and will secure the customer’s approval prior to implementing scope changes.
- Oceanic Consultants will assure that all project team members understand their individual responsibilities and the goals and objectives of the project.
- Oceanic Consultants will keep management informed of current or potential cost, schedule, or customer satisfaction problems.
- Project Management Audits
- Project Quality Audits (pdf)
- Design Reviews & Verification
- HAZOP Audits & Review
- Vendor/Supplier Inspection